2009年10月1日木曜日

Developmental disorder

During this week, I often talked with sturdents's parents after school, almost everyday.
Some how, some students became fidgety after a field day, and made some troubles.

I've been struggling to manage my class since the beginnig of this year.
The main cause is the two children act at their own discretion without thinking for other classmates, and require me like to their mother.
I was involved in their voltage. So, I often had a talk with their mother, and they also have been feeling difficulties for nurturing children.

Actually, recently I feel developmental disorders are incresing in a class.
In my class, there are 5 children who have some kind of difficulties, low intelligence or ADHD or pervasive development disorder, in my class, are 31 children.
It'a high ratio!

I think problematic children lack in communication skill.
They might have some difficulties by nature, like baiased development and developmentally-handicapped and oversensive etc.
So, the mother had felt difficulties for nurturing the child, and then, decreased communication, and then, the child could not develop smoothly and learn a language.
It becomes a vicious circle.

In the other hand, There are problems in their family background, for example, severity or poverty or abuse or neglect etc.
This may cause developmental problems.
They, however, can't possible concentrate on lerning, if they have such a daily worries.
I believe that educational backgraound is more important than high birth.
So, I've been trying to teach sturdents to improve their abilities, to get out of this terrible situation.
But, I know, it is really a difficult issue to deal with, in most case, everything will get back on the track.
Humans are weak, we can't go on living without relying on something.

I've realized, there are something I can't do, if I do my best.
There is more to life than work.
I would like to think positive and I hope a peace.

0 件のコメント: