2009年10月23日金曜日

After that

Today I took a gastric camera at Shikokutyuou hospital.
Though it's getting to small by the tecnological progress, it was a hard work for me as I thought.
After all, my doc found a gastritis in my stomach, so I have to continue to take medicines more 1 month.
The result of a gastric camera was out of mind, because, some how I was convinced I must be well. Maybe, I placed too much trust in my health.
It became a lesson not to place too much trust in my experience.
I know the cause of a gastritis, I have to see other place.

Well, I decided to take part in the Halloween party on 25 by my teacher's eager offer.
One reason, he said "the Japanese teacher would take part in the party."
After all, I decided to go to tha party. Because, in fact, the Japanese teacher is my friend, since my childfood.
After the class, I send an email to her about the halloween party.
She replyed me today.
"I didn't take part in the party, recently I quited the job. because my mother in law became a pancreas cancer. How was the new teacher?"
I've fallen short of expectations.
Oh, no! I have to speak with new people! And then, I have to think for my costume.

0 件のコメント: