2009年10月15日木曜日

English class

Today is my English class day.
Usually, I go to an English school, GEOS, every thursday night. GEOS is one of popular English conversation shools in Japan.

English class is still one of my pleasures in my busy days.
I take part in the active conversation class. At first, I just wanted to keep my English level. But recently, I'm getting to look forward to go to there as I thought.
Now, there are a lot of Japanese people who are eager to learn English.
I think that English classes are not useful not only for practicing English conversation, but also for cultural exchange.
Because, I can get interesting views from different professions, and widen my perspectives through being exposed to different values.
Almost my friends are teacher. So, it's precious for me to meet other world.

And I'm impressed by the GEOS's staffs are really high quality.
Now, my English teacher is Josh, he is American, and he has some interesting fields, political science and English teaching.
At the first class, he told us his motivation to live in Japan. Now he is gathering good experiences to be a university. I've never meet such a person vow to walk his way.
Well, we also get good experiences from him.

However, apart from GEOS, there is still no opportunity for me to actually speak English.
No matter how much time goes by, my Enghish won't improve.
I must study English by myself except thursday.

He suggested us to have a hallowin party on October 25, but nobody attends to the party.
I feel really sorry. I want to make English friends enjoy English together.

But now, I'm satisfied I really enjoy English class, even if I can't improve it.
It's important to enjoy myself.

0 件のコメント: