2009年9月28日月曜日

Hospital

Today, I went to the Shiikokutyuuou hospital for my upset stomach. As my main certain symptom, no appetite and having burps before and after meals. When I sat down in the waiting room in the department of digestive organs, I was glad to see few patients, it was not crowded. But after all, I waited 4hours, additionally I have to take the test in another day.
I’d really felt the breakdown of medical care in my hometown. There are a lot of small clinics in my hometown, and they are never crowded. Actually, polarized phenomenon was brewing here in medical.
Because, recently, people tend to go to large-scale general hospitals like civic or public hospitals and university hospitals, capable of dealing with various illnesses in fields ranging from pediatrics to neurosurgery, to require high quality of health care, and then, unleash a crowding in only latge hospitals. I am writing to find out what kind of services and information to ease a crowing in large-scale hospitals.
The first is that enhance the partnerships between a large hospital and small clinics. The Ministry of Health and Welfare has advised us to have a family doctor. That system is that family doc can immediately introduces his patient to large hospitals, when he is getting worse. I think patients would feel secure by establishing the safety system. Now, in the field of medical care, it has been advancing through specialization and subdivision. We couldn’t prevent people require a long life and QOL.. So, clinics will segregate each other by improving their expertise, for example, in psychiatric circles, for depression or borderline personality disorder or children etc.
The second is that improve the efficiency of hospital, in medical examination. Now some reformations, like appointment system and sharing patient’s information with electronic medical charts, have already begun. The hospitals are also expected to balance competing goals for reducing medical expenses and better medical care.
We, Japanese, tend to think, how to live, so we always wish better lives. And doctors also try to assure the best possible medical care without any thought of national budget. In Japan , just join the health insurance system and we can get the finest medical care to pay 1/3 of the cost of the totall cost. But, Japan is aging at a rapid pace, and we will not expect dramatic growth. Unless halting rising medical costs, we will not retain our current structures. I think that the system, medical choice, will be introduced to meet the needs of the patients. Medical choice might extend to various fields, like check and treatment and medicine and even treatment term or refusal.
If the government is offering guaranteed high quality healthcare, we also have to expect an enormous of costs. So, the government tries to promote the idea like palliative care and dignified death, and then, people will start to think about their death and their life.
It's not easy to go this way. I couldn't stop to feel less secure that future could buy our lives by money would come soon.

Well, I got a lot of drugs in the hospital.
So, I asked a doctor, “ If my stomach improves, can I stop to take drugs?” and then, she said ”No, you have to stay on these drugs for 1 month ”
I was a bit depressed. Because I don’t like to take drugs, even I’m worse. I’ve been cured myself from almost disease by my immunity.
My mother also doesn’t like to take drugs, so it was rare for us to go to hospitals, even I developed a fever. Because of this, I belive I could improve my immunity.
The clean-loving Japanese have surrounded themselves with drugs and antibacterial goods, so Japanese lose chances to improve their immunities.
I want everyone to think more serious about drugs influences to our bodies.

Now, I try to eat a lot of carbohydrates and vitamins through breads and fruits, because it is easy to eat.
I know, I should take more proteins.
Today I cooked a special soup, enhance collagen with wing tips.
Lentils contein 60% carbo and 26%protein and 1% fat!
They don't have rich protein, but it is easy to digest.

Lentils soup rich collagen
for 4 people and 150kcal per person
lentils 50g
wing tip 4
shallot 2
carrot 1/4
green pepper 1
garlic 1piece
pepper and salt

1 mince every vegetables
2 saute every vegetables and wing tips with olive oil until onion turn light brown.
3 Put some water and boil for about 20 mini, as removing fat
4 Add boiled lentils, and salt and pepper to taste, and simmer until they are tender.

0 件のコメント: