2009年10月10日土曜日

Affection

Today, I went to the Legal Hotel in Nihama, to see my friend's wedding.
Her marriage ceremony may be small and intimate with only family and a few relatives attending. But we would like to see her wedding, so we went to there secretly.

One of my friends didn't know her marrige before seeing her wedding dress.
She was left speechless. We really had a fun.
Well, it was surprised us that her partner was out of our mind. Because, she is quiet type of person, but he is a opposite person, a very sociable person. Additionally, he invited us to their house.

As I call, I was wondering how type of person would be made for each other, opposite or similar.
In my case, I've been thinking I'd like someone is similar to me and understand me. But I'm realized it's really hard to find such a person. Everyone is different. I should make efforts to compromise and understand others.

Thinking about it, it had been difficult for me to find someone I love, but it is not difficult to make a friendship with somemen.
Whenever I feel someone's earnest affection, I felt some kind of fear and left from him. Maybe, I thought that I couldn't return such a serious question. Because, if I answered something, I will have a hevy responsibility on my answer. I went into my shell and I couldn't understand even my own feelings.

Probably, this explain the reason that there is a thin line between love and hate.
The more I have strong feelings to him, the more he has strong sentiment to me.
And sometimes it would become love. Sometimes it would become hate.
Once the love bond breaking, the more it's strong, the more it's gone beyond the point where it can be repaired.
Onece there is a divorce, the line is cut, even two people promised to love each other.
I'm stunned by the fact that the emotional of human works complexity.

I don't think mine's going to be like others.
I think that I will always like the man I came to love.
I'm looking foward to see whether it is true or not.

In addition
I've heard that she decided marrige 2 month ago, and they had their marriage registered 1 month ago, and today they hold a ceremony. Up to the day they were legally married, their relationship had progressed at an incredible speed. So nobody knows about her marrige like us.
It's hard to believe!

0 件のコメント: