2009年10月12日月曜日

Workbalance

During 3dayholidays, my younger brother family came back to Shikoku.
I'm also looking forward to see Yuiko who is my niece, and she is 3 years old and my love.
I'was surprised by his children who were polite and endearing gesture, and impressed by my brother and his wife who worked together.

We talked about our recent lives, and he advised me about my work.
"You should think your workbalance. Teacher's salary is very low, you just should do worth of your salary, so you shouldn't spend such a hard life."

I really know about it.
Recently, I've been weary from much working.
Usually, I'm in school, from7am to 8pm. After having dinner, I get redy for the next day's class for 2hours. There are 5 or 6classes everyday. And, I take charge of school library, I have to manage it and books. Even if I go to school on Saturday, I can't see the end.
Besides, I work to improve some student's problem behavior. I'm thinking about students on a 24-hour basis.
In addition, I'm single. Everyone knows I can work hardly.
The harder I do my best, the easier much work will come. And As getting years, I might get to notice to details.
Sometimes, my chief told me thanks. Maybe, I must do to chief's area.

Well, I have to learn to say "no."

Now, it is all about my work. I should reduce work to 40%, at least 50%.
And then, I would afford to think myself.
During 3day holiday's I sticked to think about cooking, I could feel nonworking mother's feeling. I had a fun.
They came back to Kobe. I really miss them. For new year day, I'm looking forward to see them.

0 件のコメント: