2009年10月31日土曜日

Yogurt

I used to eat chocorates for a snack. Because I love that's strong sweet taste. And it is easy to manage to calorie-controll. One is about 30kcal.
But thesedays, I don't eat much chocorates for my stomach, so just now I'm trying to find my new favorite snack!

Today I ate yogurt with blueberry sause after dinner.
Yogurt contains much protein and calcium and bifidus.
It's low fat and healthy snack.
If you add some fruit's sause, that's calorie is under 100 kcal(per 100g).

People say, "Fruit and yogurt for breakfast is good." But recently I've noticed that bowel movements becomes smoother when I eat yogurt at night more than morning.
Surely, good bacterial might grow in the intestine during night.

But then, I like a western-style breakfast, so it might be difficult to make eating yogurt at night into a habit.
Next, it's a matter of taste.

0 件のコメント: