2009年10月26日月曜日

Halloween Party

Today I took part in a Halloween party.
It was designed by new maneger for new English teacher, Josh.
One requirement was that dressed up for Halloween.
After thinking, I dressed as a pumpkin, plant's image, to wear a smoky yellow knit of mohair yarm. I made a light dark knit hat and a pumpkin bag. I just wanted to give thanks to Josh's professional mind.

The party was so nice as I thought. Josh prepared some games for us. I had a great time.
In the truth, from my indrawn character, I really don't like to attend these parties.
But I wanted to know how people were learning English.
Recently, I feel it's very hard to keep my motivation for English because of my busy days.
Participants ranged to variety careers, company's employee and doctor and cram school teacher. Almost of them told me that they needed English for their job. That was different than me.
I wished to make English friends to keep my motivation.
But I wouldn't solve my business by this party.

And, I'd whined a bit about my worry which I started to wonder what I'm working for, at the party. And then, one participant said to me, "you should quit, a lot of people wished to become a teacher."

Exactly, I've realized, now I have nothing to depend on and I am being easily swayed
I should build up my identity and recognize for what purpose I do.

Well, I came back near the midnight after a long time ago, my mother got angry very much!
At that time, I remembered that my mother had almost called the police, whenI didn't come home by midnight.

0 件のコメント: