2009年10月9日金曜日

Thank God,it's Friday!

Today I went back to home before 8 pm, because, it's Friday.
I'm behind in my works for 3 days. Now, I've been able to breath.

At dinner time, somehow, I started to talke about blood investigation's result of the previous consalutation at the hospital.
When I went to hospital for upset stomach, I got the blood investigation before consultation.
I was wondering why I have to do it. I got it at the consultation. The doctor explained the reason, to check the serum amylase, from mydisrrhea after taking fatty things.
As the result, it was not high level, so the doc decided to see me to take medicine.
And then, I'd realized that it was hard for even the doc to cause of patient's condition. Perhaps, they make judgments by the date of test and see how it works, to prescribe some drugs.
Actually, it can't be helped, because the cause of desease occurred as a result of various overlapping. there is not only phisical sign, but daily habit or psychological and environmental causes, etc.
Recently, I'm interested in the matters related to swine flue, production of antibodies and allergen reaction and drug effectiveness. Just one desease, there are complex movements in my body.
I've realized the doc can't understand everything at the molecular level. They have no time.
In the end, if patients get well, it is enough to prescribe drugs, unless severe symptoms.

0 件のコメント: