2009年9月13日日曜日

Special weekend

Even today, I stayed in almost day.
But, today, I could work a lot , planing of classes or checking an enormous amount of prints and tests.
Tomorrow is school starting! I understand the feelings of school truants.
I've noticed one thing from this weekend. Usually I go to school to work even in weekend. But In this weekend, I've done without going to school. In the furture, I' d like to do.

Well, I decided to make a cake for school. I went to JUSCO to buy ingredients in the evening.
JUSCO was so crowded as I thought. Usually, I drop at there around 8 or 8pm, and see few people. I was a bit glad, because I've been supporting EON's ECO activities.

Cranberry and whitechocolatecake
5×5×4 cup 10   (18×18㎝ pan)
butter 90g (180)
gra sugar 75g (150)
milk 15ml (30)
whitechoco 30g (60)
egg 2  (4)
flour 100g (200)
p-powder 2g (4)
lemon 15ml (30)
cranberry 80g (160)

1 In a bowl combine butter and sugar and whisk
2 Put melt whitechoco and milk to 1
3 Combine egg
4 Add to flour mixture.
5 Add to lemon and cranberry mixture.
Stir just until moistened.
6 filing pan
7 Preheat oven to 160 ℃ and bake for 25 mini.

It burnt a bit, with not too sweet taste, and it's like a financier.
In next week I have to attend 4 meetings at night, almost everyday! It's awful.
I'll be looking forward to 5 days holidays.

0 件のコメント: