2009年9月21日月曜日

What really surprised me

Today, there was a debriefing meeting of my friend wedding, an overseas wedding, combines with the honeymoon.
I was very much caught off guard by her.
She is one of teacher friend's group.
Last March, when I checked a news paper about teacher's personnel transfer, I found her name on the retired list. Though we often meeted to talk almost every month, I'd never heard whether she worried to quit the job, or not.

I couldn't get a hold of her, so I called all my friends, but nobody knew it.
After a while, I got an e-mail from her. They had words like " I'm going to get married one person, having a relationship with me. I'll go to Okayama" .
I nearly had a stroke.
In the meeting, we enjoyed listening all kinds of stories about them. Marrige person's opinion maybe of some help for me. I felt very encouraged from them. And, I just called to one single friend sitting in front of me," We shold do our best, souldn't we?" Then, because she answered, "No, I'm not enough. I got married".
I've nearly had a stroke again.
She just got married last week.
I'd believed that we had said whatever we did. I realized, everyone doesn't say whatever is on their mind and goes out with someone.

I've been thinking that I have to marry for a long time. But, until recently, I wasn't true interested in marriage.
It's a fact that I rarely met someone I really like. I'd been just thought someone understand me. Topics of my interest are economic and politics and environment, eco and health and food.

Maybe, they are not girlish. I might look serious and cool.
Usually, people seem to tell each other about what happened that day at home.
But in my family, we din't tell about such a things, I think it was not my parent's favorite topic. And now, if I tell about my work, it's not difficult but enourmous amounts of work and hectic and stressfull days , my mother will worry too much. So, now, we enjoy talking about current news.

Oh, I am in a crisis!
I should feel pressed more.
Luckily, Happiness are still continuing in my group.
My friends offer to introduce a new love to me, in the meantime, I should go for it.
I might find someone understand me.

0 件のコメント: