2009年9月14日月曜日

Momordica charantia

Tonight, I cooked "Okinawan gōyā chanpuru stirfry", fried pork and toufu and egg. It's Momordica charantia, usually we say "Bitter melon". Momordica charantia is a tropical and subtropical vine of the family Cucurbitacease, widely grown for edible fruit, which is among the most bitter of all vegetables. It contains rich Vitetnamine C and momordicim. Momordicim that is said to be effective in removing fatigue and have a stomachic effect.
It produces a lot of fruits with rapidity. We eat unripen fruits.

Well, we grow a lot of vegitables in school, for Sience education and promoting love for nature and ecological education.
Now, we make a big green curtain by Momordica charantia. It block sunlight and must be cooled our class rooms. But, in fact, I feel a bit humid by it.

Today, I got a Momordica for dinner.
But, my dinner time was too late, and it contains rich nutritions. Maybe, it's so effective that I would put on weight.
Any way, I need it. Tomorrow would be a hard day. I have 3 FE classes of a day, and I have to look after training for track &field after school, besides, I have a meeting at night.

0 件のコメント: