2009年9月15日火曜日

Happening again

It was cloudy today, so I could feel good, even 3 PE classes and after school field tarainig.
Today, there was a happening in school. Around 6:30pm, a colleague found a fallen colleague at her classroom, and she was transported by ambulance to SHIKOKUTYUUOU hospital. Well, she wasn't as seriously ill as we thought.
It was an exhaustion. Hospital wasn't so crowded, I saw 3 docters and 2 nurses. We had to wait over 1 hour before treatment. During waiting, I saw some patients who were receiving intravenous fluids.
Maybe, they were not severe patients in the eyes of a docter. But it was a big problem for them.
I also know docter's severe work environment and dificulties. They were required a lot of things such as night duty and good judgment and responsibility. They also need feelings of comfort.
I think the cause which is distructive to the doctor-patient relationship comes from such matters.
After all, I feel again it is important to try to help each other understand.

Well, there was a happy occasion. It was that I ran across an Engllish classmate at the hospital.

Ps. In the end, she needed to be admitted to hospital for a while.
She is one of my close colleagues. I really hope her recover.

0 件のコメント: