2009年9月20日日曜日

Gardening

I've been enjoying "gardening" since my childfood.
I've left home for a long time, and I lost a lot of plants and flowers, but my garden is still planted with a variety of flowers and plants.
Early September is the month for planting spring-flowering bulbs.
Basically, they grow easily, just only water and furtilize.
If they don't bloom in spring, the problem could be overcrowding.
Today, I focused on transplanting them.

Taking care of plants, just that alone is enough for me. It's my pleasure. Let's join me to enjoy gardening!
If you grow plants, you can really the strength of nature.

I have a lot of Daffodils and Tulips of different kinds that include rare species.
And, Leucojum aestivum and Cyclamen persicum and Zephyranthes and Ornithogalum dubium and Sorrel and etc.

Almost people would be content to just watch beautiful things.
In my case, while looking at plants, which is enough to purify my mind and feel comforted.
And, touching the plants, I feel my sensitivity will unfold.

This year, Fortunately, a Cyclamen servived last winter. Though I buy some Cyclamen every year, it's the first experience for me.
In addition, I've found some small bulbs of Cyclamen. Each bulb sprouts a few leaf.
It's also my first experience!
They give hope to me!

0 件のコメント: