2009年9月16日水曜日

Diary

Every weekends, I give children kepping a dairy as a homework.
Last week's topic was "the chores".

(A boy's diary)
I do one thing for helping my family.
It's that bringing a newspaper.
I do it everyday.
When I did it, I got 10Yen from my father.
I'm really happy it.

You might ask me, "And then?"
I just couldn't help smiling with pleasure.
But I think, his diary offers a glimpse into a lot of things, about his family, his parent's sense of values and understanding of his personality.
He is the first boy of 3 siblings. He has 2 yongersisters.
Both his parents are working all day.
He is earnest and well-organaized and concentrates his favorite things and has his pace.
Plobably, his parents try to teach forming habit or money sense to him.
Surely, I feel he is influenced by it.

Ring bells for me.
I grow up just like my mother, loving sowing and knitting and cooking and plants.
My friends were also really like me.
Only school was what it's an another world for me.

I believe the human being is formed by experiences, including the enviornment and social position.
If Children have the ability which read other's mind, they would live up to their parent's expectation. If parents often read books, their children would be interested in, and get to like books. If you hope something to your children, you just should do it in front of them.
I think, the most important thing is to have faith in yourself.

0 件のコメント: