2009年9月11日金曜日

9.11

Today was the eight anniversary of the US terror attacks.
I've remembered "2001.9.11" in Besshi, it's located in mountain area. An ALT teacher who lived nearby came to my appartment for getting more informations. She was just as scared. For a while, we are talking about it. In fact, I'd felt a slight strangeness like another world.
But, it was a real life for her, because, at that time, her aunt lived in New York.

Now, in what kind of situations are New York?
From what I heard, deep sorrows still exist.
I think that "9.11" will seriously continue to affect people's lives, for a while.
" 9.11" was originally formed by invasion of Iraq. I whish they cut the cahin of hatred.

People say, "Feelings of forgiveness are important. Hatred only brings about hatred."

Obama presents "dialogue" as a foreign policy.
He shows his attitude to Middle East, he would try to have a dialogue and understand Mid East and Islamism.
I agree with his policy, I belive it is helpful to solve the issues through dialogue and negotiation.

We know, the opposite meaning word of" love" is "uninterest".
So, I believe that the terrorist would not attack to US if he doesn't change his policy.

It's inevitable we have defferent sense of values, because we have been brought up with different environments, languages, and customs. So, US should try to understand their point of views, and express your different sense of values and ask for understanding from them with different cultural backgrounds and customs.

I'm convinced it would come down to a difference in values.

Well, I'm wondering why US attach importance to the international contributions.
I just hope people around me would be happy.

I guess it comes from their religion or education, and they who are standing a high social position have more great ideals.
Next time, I want to think about it.

0 件のコメント: