2010年1月4日月曜日

Shopping

Today I went to Matsuyama to go shopping with my sister. Many stores already started winter sales. From Jan.2 or more early, it's getting to be early year and year.
We went around the city for the two hours or the three hours.
My sister is particular about her appearances.
She picked out very quickly and a lot of clouthes, besides as thinking total-coordinate with them she has. It's an astonishing ability.
I am diametric opposite. Basically, I like simple and natural style.
And I don't like to buy a lot of things.
Usually, I buy something what I really want.
After deep contemplation, I bought a pair of black boots with some advice from my sister. It was 2,2500yen. It was not cheap, but I'm OK, that is exactly what I needed it. If I bought a fake leather or at the shopping center, I could be less money. I buy not only in high-priced shops, but also mail order or UNICLO. I decide if it is right for my needs, price and quality and purpose.
I think this is the value judgment.
In the end, though I was supposed to buy some clothes, that was all. Perhaps I got satisfied with it.
On my way back, we dropped at a nice italian restrant, and take lunch.
My sister made an unique toy made from straw's paper. She is unexpectedly skillful with her fingers.
Well, I had a good time at Mid Matsuyama in a while.

0 件のコメント: