2010年1月7日木曜日

Gift

Today I had a lot of meetings with co-workers for the third term.
So, yesterday I made festive cookies and candies for celebrating the new term with co-workers. Cookie is "PORUBORONE", it's eaten on holiday in Spain. They were very crumbly. I couldn't wrap, so I served them just on a plane dish. But I got very nice comments than I expected.
Candy tastes honey and ginger. It became a soft than I expected. It isn't for children, but for adult, because I put good meaning ingredients, honey and ginger, in it. it's good for topic.
I also brought sweets to English class, I wish that they would enjoy it.
During cooking, my mother was watching me beyond criticism. Sometimes she says to me, "You tend to go to express for others".
I know that.
I just like to share happiness with loving people.
Gift is not sending goods, but expressing my thanks, so good heart is the most important.
It's true that I have some very sad memory about money. Of course, I know, I need money for living, but I don't need a lot of money.
And I want to do something that's doing for other people.
Any way, it's doing it because I think it's going to be fun. I'm sure!

0 件のコメント: