2010年1月21日木曜日

Fish-shaped cake

Today, I've seen a giggle at a food stand in a grocery store. It was a very very small fish-shaped cake.
We call it "Taiyaki" which filled with some kinds of stuffings, sweet red paste or chocolate or custard cream. Basically, one Taiyaki is the same size of my hand, but this small one was only my little finger size.I was really impressed by cook's work!
People say, " When fall into a recession, Taiyaki will become popular". Because unemployed people have to begin a business for getting money. The fish-cake stand is very easy to become a business, it's OK with small seed money and easy skill. And sales of Taiyaki will also become well, because we must be satified with only one fish-shaped cake, very cheap.
This very small fish couldn't make me fulled, but I really enjoyed it.

0 件のコメント: