2010年1月10日日曜日

永遠の仔 ” Eternal child” by Arata Tendou

When I read "告白confession", I remenbered " 永遠の仔eternal child".
It was written by Arata Tendou in 1993, and has sold around 1.3 million copies and was featured in TV drama in 2000.
The story set in Ehime, and revolves around 3 characters raised in an orphanage, who try to live as suffering total trauma from childhood abuse. The sentence is very sophisticated and detail and well worth reading. And they end in disaster. Two die tragically, and the last person has to live alone with more deeply trauma. I got deeply depressed.
In fact, I know this orphanage, an actual hospital. When I was in a graduate school, I often visited there to meet a girl having a mental problem like them. She was a very beautiful and fragile person, so then she had been suffering from her backgraund. At that time, I was just a student studying psychology, so I couldn't do special, just listen and be near her. After graduating, I had been concerned about how she was. Very recently, I was delighted to hear from a psychiatrist that she was well.
I know, there are people who grow up in unpropitious environment, as hating to do it, but go in for crime. It's not only their faults. I want to believe that everyone can start over any number of times and any time. It is necessary that he has an strong and unshaken heart.
According to psycology, it is made up by a kind of love, selfless love, usually we give it from our mother. Though you couldn't give it, you should give it from someone who love you without seeking return.
When I read a book, I find out something from it. Sometimes it was a new point of view, sometimes it was a new experience. I would hope book was a hope. If I try to find a hope in this book, it would be the strengh from the last person has to live alone.

0 件のコメント: