2010年1月10日日曜日

告白”confession” by Kanae Minato

This book was elected the best recomended book by bookstores, and will be made into a film in 2010.
The beginning of the story starts off with a woman teacher at a high school confessing a crime which her daughter was killed.
She says to her students, "There is a murder(murders) in you ", and she trys to hunt down them.
The story is described in people involved of the crime, very clearly and lively. It is not only simple, but also polished style, even junior hight schoolstudent can enjoy it. Besides, there are a lot of ideas, elements of mystery, a dramatic development and ingenuity and unlooked-for last scence. I 'd much fun the first.

But, after reading, I have something on my mind.
It was the last scence, I'm wondering why criminal is never helped, no chance to reform. Especially, about the main killer. He had been also suffering from a mental problem, from his background, abondoned by his mother. I believe that everyone has everyon's existence value. I wanted to see a hope even for the cruel criminal.

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

How can i download it?