2010年1月5日火曜日

New year greeting card

One of the pleasures of this New Years holiday will be receiving greeting cards with friend's photo on them.
They might change little by little, but pictures brought me back the scene of old days.
In this year, I post my e-mail and blog address on my card, and then some friends send mails to me and promised to coming to Ehime. It was a good thing that I post it.
Well, today I visited my friend's new house, I knew it from her new years card.
There was a home theater in their living. It was made to order. What a gorgeous!
Building a house or picking up household goods seems to be having fun!
And she cooked lunch for me, until now, it was my role.
Besides, her cooking skill improved, beautiful kitchen would motivate her to cook.
It may be important to start from the form.
If you keep doing anything long enouh, you can experience almost before you realize it.

0 件のコメント: