2009年8月31日月曜日

Trust

Today I came back to home at 7 pm.
My summer vacation was over!
Tomorrow, the new term starts.
I've done my works, making next year's teaching guidelines and purchasing books to the library and a lot of training, perfectly.
But I didn't to give myself enough time for myself.
I want to make time for myself in week day. At least, I want to keep workers hours below the full-time 12-hours-a-day level, and don't go to school on weekends, as possible.
Well, I've thought what I want to do.
1 Keep on writing blog.(I'm afraid that the next term would be more busy. )

2 Update my HP.(Some time ago, I updated my HP of the Kato's labo after a long interval. So I took a long time to remember the operating "FFTP", it's a HP software. Since now, I should do more often.)

3 Get prepared ahead of time in everything.

Anyway, I know, I have to think about myself.

Today, I've finished "rebuilding TRUST" from Harvard Business review, I got it fromJohn. It took very long time to read, because the words were so dificult for me.
My impression is that there is no wonder!
I'd really like to know why it is so difficult for people to win the confidence.
People say, "Trust! t's hard to earn and easy to lose."

Well, how should we gain people's trust?
I think,
first, it's important to believe in others no matter what happens. If you don't trust, they also don't trust you.

Second, it's important to respect others. Recently, I've realized it's not too easy to understand others. Everyone has everyone's reason. We should respect everyone's point of view.

Third, it's important to communicate to others. Many misunderstandings arise when we do not understand others and to avoid this, it is important for us to express our views and other information to others.

I'm sure thatI would get other's trust, but, I often hear that it 's difficult to see me by myself.
So I should be sorry for my actions.

Coincidently, today, the government has overturned, because of loose public confidnce.
I hope the times would change dramatically.

0 件のコメント: