2009年8月30日日曜日

Last day of my summer vacation

Today is a last holiday. I'm really depressed.
So, I've decided to enjoy sewing for a change.
I made a small bag for my wallet and cell phone.

Making bag is very simple and not too difficult.
Usually, I use 100% cotton bags, it's eco-friendly.
But, in fact, I have a popular brand bag.

Over 10 years ago, Louis Vuitton became so popular.
Almost young Japanese women owned brand products from famous names such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel.
I was prompted to buy Louis Vuitton by my yonger sister, because everyone had it.
The interior of Louis Vuitton was quite expensive-looking.
And it was true that bags were high quality.
In the event, I bought a new style shoulder bag.

But that bag has been out of use for ten years.
If I had Lois Vuitton, a lot of women looked at me.
I was sure it felt as strange to me.
I'd realized that it was not what I really wanted.
From that time, it became a lesson not to buy unneeded thing.

I think that some people just enjoy the fashion, but some people need designer bags and things to feel confident, like the feeling of safety or superiority.
I would like to buy only the essential thing.

0 件のコメント: