2009年8月29日土曜日

My favorite cafe



Today I had lunch with friends at my favorite cafe, "cafe la meal",

which is a very stylish and artistic cafe.

I picked "LOCO MOCOLUNCH" from lunch menues.

It have a hamberg and rice and a cup of cold pumpkin soup and a salad and a cup of coffe and a gateau chocolat.

Well, the charge for this is ¥1,250 , it's around 11$, of course including a tax.

Don't you think it's really cheap?

I think that Japanese price, especially stock price and foods and houses and salary, is cheaper than US.

Maybe, we make a lot of efforts against riging prices.

In US, I was surprised that the expensive rent for the apartment and the astronomical house prices. It's too far removed from a real life of ordinary people.

I think there is an investment culture in US.
In Japan, usually, we think the house value starts to decline from the new.

But American believe the house is not a necessity for living, but one of the safety asset, and it's never declining.
I felt the difference in culture.
Any way, I'm sure that the Yen is getting stronger.
PS. The population growth is US's strength. I feel the American dream still exist today.

0 件のコメント: