2009年8月29日土曜日

Mask, because the swine flu

Yesterday, I made emergency calls to my students.

1 Please check children's temperature in everymonrning and everyevening.

2 If you feel sick, please go to the hospital and don't come to school.
3 If you are infected with the new flu, let us know as soon as possible.

4 When you come to school, please wear a mask.

We should wear a mask even good health.

I can't believe it. Right now, it's still so humid and hot. Besides the exercise for a field day will start soon! I will come out in my face.

Well, I went to the EON to buy masks.
There were many masks.
I got some masks.
After coming back to home, I 'd realized that these masks would throw out, after using.
What a waste!
And what a bad for the environment!
So, I tryed to make a mask from a small cotton gauze.

Making by hand, it gets to be very soft.
I would like to wear it , if the principal doesn't warn me.

0 件のコメント: