2009年11月6日金曜日

Mister donuts


After work, before 8 pm, I went to GranFuji which is a big supermarket to check books, for making a purchase plan of school library.
I ran smack into an English classmate at the book store. These days I have some accidental meetings like a charm. I've felt a curious connection as a friend.
After that, I went to Mister donuts.Mister donuts is one of donuts chain shops in Japan, and it's my favorite place.
When I lived in Matsuyama, I went to there at Saturday morning to eat a donut in lieu of breakfast. After coming back Shikokutyuou city, I can't go to there like Matsuyama, because it's located far from my home. And so now, I sometimes go to there at Friday night.
To tell the truth, I don't like eat donuts, but there are times when I get intense carving for going to there, like addiction.
As taking a rest at there, I feel really relaxed. Maybe, Mister donuts reminds me of good memories. And some how, I come up with good concepts.
Just now, Mister donuts was having 100Yen sale, every donut is only100 Yen. Usually, one donut is 120~130Yen and a cup of coffee is 298 Yen, But now, even a cup of coffee is just 200 Yen. In addition, new release donuts are very soft and raisen dough, they are cutting indegreeents for cutting costs.
I've found a sign that the deflation rate is increasing.
Recently, I'm offen impressed with the efforts of company to reduce price. How do they make the price includes all the costs?
Now, business is slow, and then the salary go down, and then business is more slow down.
We're going into a deflationary spiral. Not only Companies but retail shops, all commerce would be dumped into the dustbin by the severe cost competition.
In the end, we might get good services, high quality and low price, but we should recognize that they involve a lot of sacrifices.

0 件のコメント: