2009年11月3日火曜日

Go on a stationery shop

I think that today's Japnanese stationery shop is no only selling place stationery goods, but like an amusement park. They are stuffing the elements of play.

Today, I visited on my favorite stationary shop"BUNRAKU", is located near JUSCO KAWANOE.

It's small shop but display products very organized and deal with hot-selling products.
Japanese stationeries are evolving to polarization.
One is more detail and specialized. Todat, I got a diary of 2010. It has beautiful decolations on its cover and inner, very fancy and pretty. I fall in love with it.
The other is more simple and practical. Almost of them are for business person.
My favorite exploration in BUNRAKU is to find eco friendly goods!
I can find something new eco friendly-products every visiting.
Today I got a red oil pen and a refill.
Recently, there are a lot of refills even for highlighter pen.
I want to support such a company which creating eco-friendly products.

0 件のコメント: