2010年4月15日木曜日

"新参者 newcomer " by Keigo Higashino

I've met a really good book after so long. It is "Shinzanmono", the title means "newcomer", written by Keigo Higashino.
He is one of popular novelists in Japan. Recently every his book became a beseller. So, I'd thought that he would be a popular fiction writer. But "Shinzanmono" exceeded my expectation.
In Nihonbashi, the downtown in Tokyo, one woman who lived alone was murdered by strangulation.
She was a newcomer to Nihonbashi. Nobody knew a lot about her. But as a detective hearing the views of relevant people, the truths are emerging clearly.
The atractive hero appears in this book. That's the detective. He is also a newcomer. He trys to restore the twisted relations between characters. His method is not direct, very considerate. He makes them found out the truth by themselves. There was a human kindness we had forgotten. I'm delighted to learn that there are still in Tokyo in these free sociaty. Rather, that may be the thing we really want.
After reading, I got to want to do something for my loved people.
Now, this book is my best recommend book in 2009.

0 件のコメント: